The range of zero-emission mid-range SUV-Coupés offered by Ingolstadt expands with orders for the new Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron and the 265 HP Audi Q4 45 e-tron quattro all-wheel drive version. The new “40” configuration (4.59 m in length and 535 m of useful capacity in the luggage compartment in normal driving position), which is placed in an intermediate position between the 170 HP 35 e-tron and 50 e-tron models quattro from 299 HP, is equipped with a permanent magnet synchronous electric motor – located in the rear area of the vehicle – powered by an 82 kWh battery for a maximum power of 204 HP and 310 Nm of maximum torque, which push the car to a maximum speed (self-limited) of 160 km / h, and to 100 km / h in 8 ”5 starting from a standing start. The declared energy consumption is in the order of 16.9-18.8 kWh per 100 km at medium cycle WLTP. Recharging takes place with alternating current, up to 11 kW of power (approximately 7 and a half hours to obtain 100% energy) or with direct current up to 125 kW and less than 38 minutes to have 80% charge available. in lithium-ion accumulators. The maximum range announced is 532 km WLTP.
The new “mid-range” Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron is available in the same assortment of versions as the smaller 170 HP 35 e-tron model, namely Q4 Sportback standard, Evo, Business, Business Advanced, and S Line Edition.
However, the last two configurations (Business Advanced and S Line Edition) correspond to as many proposals relating to the 296 HP 50 e-tron quattro version.
The rent of Audi Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron provides for example short-term rental programs (with the possibility of driving the car for a day, a week, a month or for even longer periods, with possible takeover of the dealership in the car rental). For long-term rental, in an all-inclusive formula, Audi makes the Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron SUV-Coupé available with free access for 12 months to the Audi e-tron Charging Service (more than 250,000 public charging stations present in 26 countries with access through a single card, single contract and special rates and up to 60% discount at the high-capacity Ionity hub network), and a one-year subscription to the Transit program (saving 17.51 euro per month). Figures in hand, the long-term Audi Value formula makes the new Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron available with a fee of 549 euros per month for 36 months and 45,000 km (example referring to the Business set-up).
To fill up the batteries of the Audi Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron at home, the Quattro Anelli brand includes in the offer the Ready for e-tron Pro package, designed to facilitate domestic charging up to 22 kW alternating current by installing the Enel X Wallbox of the JuiceBox Pro Cellular type with integrated cable (smart infrastructure with power levels of 7.4 kW, 11 kW and 22 kW, demand limitation function to regulate the supply energy based on domestic needs in order to avoid network overload, and remote management of recharges via smartphone and dedicated App), the creation of a dedicated power supply line and the connection of the downstream meter.
The Main Equipment
As usual, the assortment of standard accessories is quite rich already in the basic set-up:
- 19” alloy wheels with differentiated section tires between front and rear (235/55 – 19 and 255/50 – 19)
- Full Led optical groups
- Led rear lights
- Door with electric opening and closing control
- New multifunction steering wheel with touch controls and “swipe” movements derived from mobile phones, and flattened crown in the upper and lower areas
- Digital instrumentation with 10.25 ”color display
- Infotainment functionality with MMI Plus audio system, emergency call and Audi Connect Remote & Control services for viewing useful information on the vehicle by connecting to the user’s portable device through the myAudi App
- Autonomous emergency braking with recognition of other vehicles, cyclists and pedestrians
- Collision Avoid Assist which helps the driver to avoid an obstacle by identifying an alternative trajectory based on distance, dimensions and transverse deviation of the vehicle in front
- Turn assistant
- Lane keeping assistance
- Center front airbag
Below is the detail of the turnkey sales amounts.
- Audi Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron base: 53,150 euros
- Audi Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron Evo: 55,250 euros
- Audi Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron Business: 57,350 euros
- Audi Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron Business Advanced: 58,150 euros
- Audi Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron S Line Edition: 60,450 euros
The sales prices indicate that the entire range of Audi Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron offers access eco-incentives for the purchase of electric cars, refinanced with the new Bis Support Decree, which offer up to 10,000 euros of benefits.
As is already the case for the other models in the Ingolstadt zero-emission lineup, the new Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron edition is also available with the financing formulas, which are based on an individual and flexible approach based on personal needs. customer needs, and on keeping the residual value in order to keep the advance payment and vehicle rental payments under control.
Back to Article 2022 Audi Q4 Sportback 40 e-tron: prices and versions